Google
 
Web ramblings-whatelse.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Beginning to be a blogger

Hah :) Now that I have a reasonable blog to my credit I have people advising me on what to write so my blog gets little popular :D

In any case, it is the lazy me who should decide what I will write & how. And as usual got absorbed in the routine things of life(read laziness :p). Adding to it is the recent issue of Intel layoff, that keeps you pondering and the pen errrr keyboard got idle once again.

It does take a while to make blogging a habit ...Huh?

So me back again...:)

1 Comments:

Blogger CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

Good Kitchen Sink Taps valve switch freely, while the use of Cheap Taps is not too loose or too tight; handle position, shape to be convenient to open and Waterfall Taps, that the use of the back can easily operate.

December 11, 2014 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home