Google
 
Web ramblings-whatelse.blogspot.com

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

A humble start!!!

To blog in such a way that you do attract attention seems to be an art in itself. Your friends reading your blog is nothing great anyways.......However you write, they are going to read and maybe praise or tease you whichever the case maybe.

But to have some person who is generally surfing the net read your blog...not just read but connect with you so he comes back to read your blog is something little difficult if not impossible :)

This is my attempt at trying to see if I can achieve that connectivity..:D So here I start with an id so that am more or less anonymous and have people generally find me out rather than I send the link to my people across. A gleeful me imagining lots of readers reading this blog of mine....Hurray....Sounds so good :D

But now to think of what might be the subject which will yield a higher connectivity?The world seems to be so exhaust of topics, the moment you start to think of one nice topic. Please note the idea here is to get a readable & popular topic. Lets' say the topics vary from current affairs to Brad Pitt & Angelina's baby and Travel to my daily commute to office from home.

Wish me success in my attempt in becoming a successful blogger.....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home